Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Went out with Bro Kongsamiya to 2 places last night. First place, Club Pharaoh KTV at Admiral Plaza Hotel where we meet up with his 2 PRC friends. They are quite pretty but I got rejected by the PRC lady introduced by Bro Kongsamiya. May be I am not handsome or rich enough for her.

Anyway, the KTV is crowded with PRC girls and you can select whatever lady you want. The place is quite small with some KTV rooms. Did not check out the rooms as we were sitting in the main hall. One thing good about the KTV is that the girls here will not come and disturb you if you do not ask for them. Saw some average and some not so bad. Nothing exceptional. Can come and look see look see. Saw an Arab in the KTV drinking too. Quite funny as he is the only one with headband or ‘cover head’. He just sits at his table quietly and not paying any attention to the ladies. Wonder why he is there in the first place.

Since Brother Kongsamiya’s PRC friend is not interested in me, he brought me to York Club. This place is crowded with all nationalities. You can see the blacks, the whites, the yellows, the beauty and the ugly. There is an entrance fee of AED50 which is about S$24. Many ladies for you to choose. They will come near you and talk to you. So you will become the target of all the ladies. Not a bad experience as you normally won’t have that kind of thing happen elsewhere. In here you will see the Africans, the Russians, the PRCs and the Indians. I was standing at one corner and saw one very pretty Indian lady, like those stars in Bollywood. Too bad that I do not like dark skinned lady or I would have get her.

Walk around the dancing floor and you can see all sorts of people. Suddenly, I saw a few bouncers carry a drunken ang moh and drag him out of the club. All these ang moh, can’t hold their drink but still want to drink until drunk and start create trouble and becomes a nuisance.

While looking, I saw a PRC lady smiling at me. Since she is not bad looking. I smiled at her and wave to her. She came near me and introduced her as Jing Jing. I joked with her asking whether her surname is Kuo. If she is Kuo Jing Jing, the Olympic Gold Medal in Platform Driving, then I should be the rich Hong Kong guy. Since I am quite satisfied with her. I told Brother Kongsamiya that I am leaving. Brother Kongsamiya was so generous tonight as he is the one paying for all the drinks and the entrance fees. Also he drives me around with his big 4WD. Thank you Brother Kongsamiya.

As we step out of the club, Jing Jing suddenly told me that her full name is Sun Jia Jing. I asked why she want to tell me her full real name. She said that Dubai police is catching all the WLs so I should know her real name in case we are stopped by the police.

Anyway, we reached my hotel safe and sound. While we were entering the lift, one security suddenly come in and asked for her passport. I think it is the safety measures to protect the guest in the hotel when they bring ladies back to their rooms.

Soon, we are in the room undressed, she do not have a good figure since she had married before and with a son. To be, it is the feeling that counts. I had tried all the good and bad. I normally will go with the feeling or chemistry with the girl rather than whether the girls are pretty or not. Paid her AED500 which is what she requested.

She does not have a big breast and she is slim and can be easily carried. So I carry her up and start bonking her deep. She gives you the GF feeling and not a hooker kind of feeling. So the session went on for at least an hour as I have problem releasing my lust. May be too long never had sex since I come to Dubai. As I am having problem, so I change to service her instead and with my good skill, she cummed twice within 10 minutes. She became tired after the 2nd orgasm and so I put in my weapon into her again and start feeling the tightness in her hole. With the great suctions, I finally empty my ammunitions in her.

Since we are both tired after the sex, upon cleaning up ourselves, we soon fell asleep. About 3 hours later, I got a hardup again, so I pick her legs up and try to ramp her, only that now her hole is too dry and it hurt my little brother. Used my fingers and aroused her and start to bonk her again. Released and now fresh. I bath and start to dress up as it is almost 7am and I still need to report for work.

Gave her another AED50 for taxi and bid her good bye. I did not get her contact number since I normally won’t go for the same girl twice. The end to my first experience in Dubai.

Name: Jing Jing
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Feeling: 8/10
Skill: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10