View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Unbelievable, Knock-out Sighting back in S'pore

Been transiting between SH and SG quite alot over the past month. Surprised I did not fall sick because of the extreme humidity difference. Okay so I was having an off day so I decided to get out, maybe go sit in a cafe or walk around in malls. I was in the East area, just about to step out of the place where I had lunch when I saw this young Caucasian hippie-like girl. She is pretty, wearing a really short & loose white skirt and black t-shirt. She was walking past towards me and I noticed that the fabric of her tee was a little thin and see-through so I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs weren't bouncing around much when she walked but when she was nearer, the shape of those boobies made me damn sure that hers were real and perky. After she walked past me, I turned on my stalker/voyeur mode and followed her. She went into a supermarket and I caught up with her quickly. There wasn't a lot people, the place is not very big either so I decided to be discreet. Well guess shopping for my own food at SH got into me that day and I was really looking around and picked up a few items.

It was when I bumped into her and her trolley that I realised why I was here! Damn me, she could have left the place without me realising! I followed her into the next row. I saw her scratching her thigh and shaking her boobs abit when she moved to pick up items. Then she went wheeling to the juices area. I saw some juice & milk offers and maybe that what she saw too. I was trying to remember if the juices at home were almost finished. And then, the moment finally came! She was trying to reach for some juice cartons at the bottom tray. My eyes went zooming towards her butt and down as she bends forward. What I saw was a perfect sight! Her cleanly shaved pussy lips were showing from both sides of her white tiny thong crotch. The crotch was a fishnet design, like using a fish net to cover her pussy and I could make out her nice tight pussy clam and her shiny piercing on her clit. F*ck! What a view! If that was SX, I would have f**k her right there I followed on as she picked up a bottle of mineral water and drank one third of it. I queued behind her at the counter before she went off and I went my own way. Well, I got a feeling I would see her again someday lol.