View Single Post
Old 19-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

We slept together on the sofa under a blanket she sneaked out from the bedroom. The next morning, I woke up earlier and saw her roommate walking around in a grey oversized t-shirt. When she was clearing the little mess we made before we slept, I saw her trimmed mei mei when she sat butt down on the floor. She saw me looking and just smiled and stood back up. Next thing I did when she disappeared into the bathroom was to grab the Hunan girl's boobies and she woke up to feel my didi inside her mei mei and she began to grind on top of me. I told her I would be shooting soon and she quickly got up and put my dickhead inside her mouth. She pumped my dick as I shot my load into her mouth and I saw her roommate walking away stark naked and closed the bedroom door. From her side profile, she has about B size boobies and slim and petite kind. F*cking way to break my dry spell but the awkwardness started soon after we see each other again in office. I could tell she wanted to continue to be hanky-panky but I usually will not reciprocate her 'invitations'. Maybe feeling guilty again but well, I hate to shit in my own backyard.