View Single Post
Old 18-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I did it a few years ago at a heavily subsidised rate + CPF at NTFGH after getting referred by polyclinic as medical condition. How much I forgot, but it is some fees like just about $100+.

It took quite some time from first reporting to the surgery date. They attempt treatment before the advise of surgery. For the day surgery, reported in the morning, GA + surgery, recover + wake in the ward for awhile, out in the evening.

Laser circumcision, cut very clean, took 2 weeks or so I think for it to recover + 1x follow up where the doctor check clear. Whole process not painful except when showering and peeing for the 1st few times.

You can try this route for lower cost.