View Single Post
Old 15-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

FR on Hu Wei

Got a confirm app with her at an usual location and proceed there. Within 5 minutes she came, boy she is charming in her own way...(classical) as many bros mention. She gazed at me and say Shuai Ge Ni Hao..... I told her old man like me longer charm anymore....

We chat awhile and her hands is all over me, I oso start to casess and fondle her.... Told her I do a quick wash so that she can taste me clean and fresh. When I came out, she just started striping and of course a gentleman must offer to help , RIGHT

I hug her from behind and stoke her beautiful breasts and fondling with her erected nipples. Then I went to finger her pussy and it stick onto my finger with warm juice. She remove my towel and BBBJ while I am standing in front of the mirror. Then she push me onto the bed and cont with her powerful and deep BBBJ which lasted for almost 10mins (I can hold well). then she proceed to paint me from my chest to legs. Before she help me to cap on, I told her that I want to taste her moist juice, she position herself and spread open her cunt for me. At that moment she was mourning like crazy , guess the auntie outside wish she can turn deaf ...oops

After a few position which I like doggie best, but I finish off with scissors which I can still see her expression and still can penetrate deep deep. Give a few more deep trust and both just lay flat. Even we finish making love, she still lay there with me chatting about her lifestyle and what her future plan... Finally we shower and I drop her off at her place. Bid her farewell and told her along the way that SHE will be the last gal that I will BONK again. Told her that I will retire after this and she mention that I sad to miss such a nice fuck buddy .

So as it is, I finish my story here after all this year bonking numerous pussy, going TN and HC, bonking Thai and Kimchi (which still my favorite ) I retire from this wonderful sex playground. Those day of pure sharing of contacts between bros seems to be over, with majority governed by OKTs.

I here wish all brosin this forum play safe, keep yourself clean and hope nobody will be caught by those AV raiders.

adios muchachos
Mr Cactus

PS: maybe bros might see me in pinoys pub, will give that man a beer ...