View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Oh please dont feel bad at all. In fact, it's my fault that I should have been clearer.

LS is "lifestyle" club. It's basically a swinging/swapping. Couples and even groups can go to basically have sex out in the open and if other parties are willing, swap or have group sex. Yes, in both Oja and Yessica, half the club is where the singles have to sit. They can see the action on the other half but cannot join unless one of the couples asks for the single to join them.

The couples price simply includes the use of the booth, drinks and food for the entire night. Any sex that takes place is purely up to the parties involved. This is to skirt the law because technically, there is no 'money for sex' at play. So yes, it all depends on luck, how many couples are there and if they're down to play.

As far as singles go, I dont know how much they have to pay. But they do have to pay a cover charge as well. Sadly, this in no way guarantees that they will get any action but all singles get to enjoy the show.

I'll PM you more details.
Been to Oja in Jan too with a office colleague. had a good time with her as a couple and she was game to invite 2 single handsome korean guys to finish her off for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Was totally spent and dog tired when we retired back to the hotel. While you can bring your own condoms, there is no requirement to wear one if you are comfortable with your couple partner or invitee as long as he shoots outside