View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Go to Sg embassy in the morning, tell them need endorsement for driving lis and they will give you a form to write down you add in bkk. then go out back in the noon at 1:30pm to collect the doc and then fuck off.

At the centre, t Q and wait for the whole group go into the test room, traffic light test(color test), judgment test, and color test again, total 3 section. Finish, go out wait for another area for photo taking and pay and take lic and fuck off liao...
At sukhumvit i dont need to watch the 45min video...but at chatuchak i did wasted 45min to watch the stupid vidz..
when i visited Sg embassy end of 2017 for the cert of residence, they require me to produce any letter or document that has my name n address as proof. lucky i have my bank statement with me.

as for the thai license, the kon son here dun accept SG license, i need to apply and do the driving test as well but it is damn easy compare to SG, so no issue, just need to waste 1 more day