Old 06-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tinboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Just back from AC had a great trip although I do find choosing the right girl a bit of a challenge. In Chamelot made a mistake of making eye contact with one of the girls sitting at the table. Friendly and naughty but of course a GRO having already dropped a baby or two. The action in bed was quite ok, she made up for the loose pussy by switching positions a lot to create a bit of excitement. But being so experienced, she short timed me. I really have no respect for the girls who follow this growing trend, could have gotten angry about it, but she might have paid back but stealing something from my room - you want to go ok, you get a tiny tip and next time I'm in your bar I'll pick another girl in front of you. After this I vowed to stick to the dancers unless I'm really sure. The dancers themselves are a bit of a challenge too. Made the mistake of buying a drink for SYT from the floating platform at Neo Paraohs. 19 years old and incapable of any conversation. The best result I had was striking up a conversation with a mummy who was sitting around and buying her a drink. She introduced me to a sweet little girl who was a raging nympo. I think I will try this strategy more often in future.