Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
You need to see context ba. Afterall, most of the FLs are from China, when you don’t have the proper qualifications or even speak English here, you bound to have to resort to FLs jobs. Overall, like you said, it is individual like us whether we pay or not. For me, I only pay for the fuck/service. But I won’t believe like if they say they are poor. Poor is relative the standard of living. But again, my own opinion and I respect yours also
well I already know 3 and they are local FL. And sadly, they have age in their 30s/40s. Hold 2 jobs. It could be the local ones have families here with HDB to pay, parents to take care of, and they are mostly single.

There is no debate on yours or mine, there is merely a generalisation that ALL FLs are rich. If so rich, they would have quit. Many I know did after they earned enough.

we are cool bro, no one is slamming or insulting anyone, just different experiences.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment