View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
ya.. those were the days... Care to share which are the good ass lickers?
Haha another ass licking lover

Actually none of the wl here stand out in terms of ass rimming, although i did get my 1st ever rimming experience here... it was back in 2006 when H5 still operated, i think was the only house with shower, saw a very fair skin milf, looks quite foxy, petite but nice sized boobs, so maitu liao go in, mind u this was before the influx of geylang girls and i was also still exploring petain irregularly so when she lifted up my legs i was thinking,”eh why she go and lift up my.... oaaarrggh...” feels damn gd and got me started. Didnt get her name cos when i cam back H5 close down liao haaha...

Another petain girl i remember is bobo, last H2R12, now in H10, cos her rimming pattern is reverse, not u lift up ur leg but u lie down flat then she part open ur butt cheeks n dig in, i like it cos i find it super kinky n intimate, its literally her face squashed to your ass cheeks as she lick, very different from other girls who lift up ur leg n lick, however after some time i rarely find her then her service not so similar any more... anyway, thinking about the experience now actually make me gian to find her haha but cannot anymore...

Now looking for massage lady who can AR but super hard to find cos im looking for malaysians only, i cant speak chinese