Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Let me share my experience from Angeles City in The Philippines, AC became a place where i go for my holidays away from Thailand. As I got a bored of Songkran (water festival) in Thailand, I will travel over to AC for a week off and check out the scene.

The AC scene is much more unorganized, there are no bars or clubs that house any LBs. There is a cafe/ restro bar name Phillies at the end of Walking street. The walking street there is about 1.5km with bars and gogos.

In The Philippines LBs is look down upon more or less acceptable compared to Thailand, LBs also start hormones much later than the Thais. When i start going there about 6 years ago there are more femboys (LBs with no boobs) but as the years goes by the "technological advancement" is slowly catching up.

I usually will book a small hotel on walking street, there is something very special with this hotel. There is a swimming pool on top of the hotel and its open 24 hours. Most of the buildings surrounding are not very tall, i will usually get some company to swim at all hours of the day. i will attach some photos for your imaginations.

The first night i chat up an old friend Anne, told her that i was coming in to AC. She immediately replied me and says she is happy to join me for a swim.

Looks - She is not the most beautiful but what i like about her is the slutty streetwalker look, i prepared a few bikinis for the swim

BJ - her BJ is good with deep throat with a lot of saliva

Attitude - she is cool and open to try anything as long as you ask "nicely" hehe, later in the trip she brought me a friend and we had a good session.