View Single Post
Old 28-04-2003, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dVient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went down to Club 316 the week b4 easter at about 8pm. Saw this girl called Jessica.

Man, what a babe!!! Now looks wise, I would rate her at 8.5/10. She would rate higher but had a bit of cellulite, not much though but then again I notice these things. The aussie forums have rated her quite high and I have to say that she deserves it.

Looks:- 9.5/10 (Typical Beach Blonde Aussie Chick, for all the bro's who like the Shakira/Jenna Elfman look)
Body:- 8.5/10 (Very nice and smooth skin, and nice and taut body but a little bit of cellulite on the legs)
Massage:- 7.5/10 (could be a bit firmer, but u have to enjoy when someone massages from head to toe )
Attitude:- 10/10 (Chats at the right moment, gives the right squeals and grunts, while not over the top)

Have to organise to go see her again as she will be leaving the industry in June.

Note: Before I went to 316, I checked out City West and they had this great looking brunette chick called April. Was going to chose her but this ang mor went and potong jalan.

Ah well, save her for next time I suppose.

D