View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Shanghai and all over China, has lot of nightlife. Just more expensive but the quality is there if you get the right contact. Don't use APP in China as most (if not all) are bait and switch. Girls are heavily photoshop'ed just like in Singapore and 2-3 times of bad experience is enough.

The sure fire way is to visit KTV, get the girls or the Mama-san phone number. There are also a lot of Viet girls working in the pubs (i.e. Manhatten) for about ¥2500-3000 ST.

The most common is 一楼一凤, they are all over 静安/ 普陀 area but you may need to pay a membership fee to join 狼群 (online OKT) for more reliable sources and FR. These are more for locals.

Try searching on Telegram. On Twitter, only reach out to service provider (OKT) and don't contact those "independent girls" as the former is 90% trustworthy while the latter is 90% traps. I've tired a few OKT to since I first came to China and finally settled on trustworthy OKTs. Trustworthy in the sense that the girls they provide are what they say they are.

Note: sorry guys but I have to remove the specifics as I don't want to get the group into trouble and lose my lifeline to sexual happiness.

Last edited by noobiedick; 23-10-2022 at 10:21 PM.