View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Rei, the wild child

When I chanced upon Rei’s photos on the website, the first thing that struck me was “unusual”. Normally, the girls will have smiley and/or sexy photos. In her photos, Rei looked arrogant and showed very little skin. I decided to engage Rei.

Rei strutted into my room with an air of confidence. Seeing the ashtray with a couple of extinguished smokes, she took out her slim cigarettes and offered me.

“Thank you”, I said, as I extended my light to her. Rei spoke some English, which was helpful. Unlike Akubi the “subservient wife”, Rei was free spirited. At 1.7m, she is taller than the average Japanese lady, and had a mild tan complexion. Her 32B breasts hung well on her slim body, with a hairy bush around her pussy. Action started in the shower – as I lathered her body, she guided my fingers to rub her clit and we kissed passionately. She then washed my cock with her mouth.

Back in the bedroom, Rei wasted no time in seducing me. Wearing a bathrobe, she leaned against the glass window and placed one leg on the coffee table, which automatically opened up the front of the bathrobe to reveal an inviting pussy. I walked up to her, naked, and we engaged in deep frenching while my fingers explored her hairy bush and beyond.

Sufficiently warmed-up, she then knelt in front of the window and started giving me a BBBJ. There was no opposite neighbour so-to-speak, as the next building, an office block, was some 100m away. I looked downstairs at the light traffic as Rei worked overtime on my erected cock. I could feel the sex beast in me building up, so I motioned for her to stand in front of the full-length mirror.

Dropping the bathrobe on the carpet, Rei wore back her high heels, took a condom from her bag, and placed her two hands against the mirror while raising her butt in the most suggestive manner. I went to her, placed my cock between her butt crack and started fingering her pussy again, which became naturally moist. Turning around, she capped me quickly and resumed her prior position against the mirror. I started thrusting her, entering her pussy from behind.

Her moaning was accompanied by screeching sounds as her hands kept sliding down the mirror. Sensing this was going to encumber my passionate actions, I nudged her onto the bed and continued whacking from behind. Maybe because she’s quite slim, the “piak piak” sound from doing doggy wasn’t quite there. We switched to missionary and she raised her legs, complete with heels, asking me to go deeper. I held her legs and continued drilling furiously. She was so wet that I had to insert my cock back into her pussy twice as it slipped out!

The intensity was energy zapping. I knelt down and continued entering her, she grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath her lower back, creating a more comfortable position for me to completely submerge my dick into her love hole. For her slim frame, she does take a good pounding.

As soon as I came, she popped up, removed the condom and mouthed the remaining drops of sperm with great suction. She then stuck out her tongue to show me the sperm.

Rei went to the bathroom and gargled (I could smell Listerine when she came back), whilst I grabbed two cans of beer from the mini-bar. She brought the ashtray and cigarettes, and we had a relaxing, post-fuck smoke in bed, washed down with Kirin. It was a good night.

Next: Themed Fantasy