View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I did not plan to meet Baby 2. The back story: Previously, I met Cassie (if I recall her name correctly). Cassie massaged me for 15 minutes, then said she was tired, and rested beside me, where she would start kissing my chest, ascending to light kisses lip-to-lip. During kissing, she would tug on my cock and balls, while I caressed her soft 34C breasts, and played with her pussy (light fingering underneath her panties). It ended with a sensual, oily HJ, and I was allowed to spray on her stomach/breasts. It happened on both occasions I met her. I was confident to persuade her to make love, and planned to see her again.

One evening, I was not far from Cassie’s place, a condo near Kent Road. Sent her a WeChat message to check if I could visit a couple of hours later.

“Hi, I am Baby. I am using Cassie’s WeChat because she is not working. I am her flat mate. Do you want to date me?”, came the reply in Chinese.

Part of me feared Baby might look like Miss Piggy, with one eye. Part of me was eternally optimistic, maybe she resembles Dilraba Dilmurat…

After dinner in Little India, I made the short drive to meet Baby 2.

Baby 2 was 1.6m tall, with a healthy-tan complexion, blessed with 34B headlights in a trim body. I considered her above-average looking. She was in the second bedroom (Cassie took the master bedroom).

After a brief explanation (Cassie hurt her hand during massage and would be resting for a few weeks), I understood that Cassie and Baby 2 were friends, both on student visas. While Cassie was more voluptuous and had fairer complexion, Baby 2 was more athletic and mischievous.

Fortunately, Baby 2 was more hardworking in the massage department. While far from being professionally trained, she put in strong effort. It was quite sexy to see her, in bra and panties, working out a sweat during massage. She would also let me suck on her small nipples.

“Bu neng zhe yang. Wo hui ming gan de”, Baby 2 protested whenever I rubbed her pussy underneath her panties. After saying it twice, she either gave up, or decided to enjoy it, after I ignored her pleas to stop. I made her pussy sticky with her own juice. Somehow, I felt it was easier to bed Baby 2 as she was more receptive than Cassie.