Old 01-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SneakyBastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Wow, really interesting & lively discussion going on here. Personally, I go whoring precisely because there will not be any emotional attachment. I don't need the emotional baggage & potential blackmail that a mistress or even FB would bring.

Heck, I'm already married, why would I want to risk having to do it all over again? (as in get divorced, then remarried).

I just want the sex. Emotions just make things unnecessarily complicated. As for the morals question, if you're raising it here, you're in the wrong place. It's like a Man U fan sitting in the Liverpool section.

The ancient Greeks had it right: a man would have at least 3 to 4 women in his life. The wife was for procreation & extending the family line. The muse was for entertaining & engaging the man's mind. The mistress(es) & whores were for screwing. Simple. Everything in it's place. Then someone had to go screw it up with the concept of "monogamy". Look what that's done...

I belive if we went back to the Greek system, there would be much fewer divorces & broken families. It's demeaning & devaluing to women? Well, at least everyone knows their place & what to expect. Hey, if the woman is so capable, she could have her own pool of lovers.

Which reminds me, there are women who engage the devices of professional men too. Many are married as well. How would you self-rightous folks in here classify them?