Old 02-04-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Public Square Dance 广场舞

The two ladies sat down on the sofa, one on each side. Jade touched my cock, “还湿湿黏黏的。。。” (Still wet and sticky...) she commented. “玩得开心吗?” (Did you have a good time?) she asked Qing Qing, as she continued to stroke my cock. “嗯嗯。。。好爽。。。他差点把我操死。。。” (Yes, yes... very satisfying... he almost fucked me to death.) she joked. I slipped my hand into Qing Qing’s crotch. She parted her legs to let me fondle her pussy. Jade pulled her pants off and took my hand, guiding me to her pussy. Her pussy was slimy. “妳也湿湿黏黏啊。。。” (You are also wet and slimy...) I said. “王哥一到高铁站就把我带到洗手间里操。。。” (As soon as we reached the HSR station, Brother Wang brought me to the bathroom to fuck...)she replied with a giggle. “我还以为他这么早去高铁站干吗?” (I wondered why he was going to the high-speed train station so early.) Qing Qing commented. “老王变得挺大胆,不害羞了。。。希望我家宝贝能像他一样。” (Old Wang has become quite bold and not shy anymore. I hope my honey can be like him.) she added. “多给他一点春药就行啦。” (Just give him some more aphrodisiacs.) Jade suggested. “你的好主意,害了他要去看大夫。” (Your good idea caused him to have to go to the doctor.) Qing QIng rebuked her playfully. “大夫不好吗?不是找到一个能满足妳的胃口吗。” (Isn’t the doctor good? Didn’t you find someone to satisfy your appetite.) Jade replied. What happened was Jade gave Qing Qing something to enhance her husband’s sex drive which led to him have an erection that didn't go away after a long time. So, they had to go and see a doctor. After the visit, the doctor messaged Qing Qing asking to see her privately to discuss her husband’s situation. The doctor made his move on her during the visit and they fucked in his clinic. After that, they became fuck buddies.

My head was sandwiched between their boobs as I fingered their pussies. My hands were wet with their pussy juices as they rubbed their crotches on me. I could only fit my middle finger into Qing Qing’s tight vagina but that was sufficient to make her cum. She collapsed onto the sofa, her body trembling as an intense orgasm hit her. Jade immediately straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy. Luckily, my cock had regained enough stiffness to enter her, and her wet slimy vagina helped. She thrust her hips hard, slamming my cock deep into her vagina. “Ned总,给我,给我你的大鸡吧。。。啊!啊!啊!” (Ned, give me, give me your big cock... Ah! Ah! Ah!) she cried out in pleasure. “被王总操不够啊?” (Fucked by Wang is not enough?) I teased her. “够还干吗来找你?” (Why would I come to you if enough?") she retorted seductively. “我操妳爽还是他操妳爽?” (Do it feel good when I fuck you or when he fucks you?)I asked her. She slapped me on my shoulder, then whispered into my ear, “你不可以跟他讲喔。。。你操我最爽!” (You can't tell him... You fuck me the best!) I kissed her passionately, grabbed her butts and pulled her into me, pushing my cock deep into her. My cock pressed against the back of her vagina with each thrust, making her cry out in pleasure.

Meanwhile, QIng QIng regained her composure and knelt next to me, pressing her boobs on my arm. She placed my hand on her pussy, guiding my finger back into her vagina. “Ned总,我还要。。。” (Ned, I still want...) she pleaded. Jade rode me while hugging both Qing Qing and me as I fingered Qing Qing’s pussy. Jade’s riding became more frantic, slamming my cock rapidly into her vagina. Suddenly, she froze and her whole body shuddered. She gripped my shoulders forcefully before letting go, rolling over to my side, panting. Qing Qing immediately took her place, straddling me and lowering herself onto my cock. My thickness stretched her tight vagina as I slowly entered her. “你太大了,我有点痛。。。” (You’re too big, it’s a bit painful for me...) she whimpered. “慢慢。。。一下就好了。。。” (Slowly... it’ll be fine in a while...) I assured her. She held my cock in her vagina for a while to get used to the thickness. Slowly, she rode me, sliding my cock in and out her tight love canal, moaning loudly. “爽吗?” (Does it feel good?) I asked her. She nodded. “Ned总,你的鸡吧最爽!” (Ned, your cock feels the best!) she uttered between her moans.

We turned the sofa into a large bed using a remote control hidden in the arm rest. I rolled her over onto her back, into missionary position. I thrust hard, pushing my cock as deep as I could into her vagina. She wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heels into my butts, urging me to fuck her. “Ned总,大力点,大力插我,给我你的大鸡吧!” (Ned, harder, fuck me harder, give me your big cock!) Qing Qing cried out. After a while, Jade crawled up to us. She kissed Qing Qing passionately on the mouth. The two ladies petted as I fucked QIng Qing. "亲爱的,我们一起玩Ned总好吗?" (Darling, shall we have fun with Ned together?) Jade asked Qing Qing. “好啊!怎么样玩?” (Yeah! How?) QIng Qing agreed. Jade made me lie down, then Qing Qing sat on my cock while she sat on my face. Qing Qing continued fucking me while I devoured Jade’s pussy. The two ladies took turns fucking me and letting me eat their pussies, switching positions whenever one of them cummed. Eventually, my cock ached so much as the pressure to cum was no longer bearable. “我受不了,我受不了了。。。 我快射了!” (I can’t take it, can’t take it any more.... I am cumming soon!) I groaned. Jade and Qing Qing got off me and crawled down to my cock. They pressed my cock between their lips and rubbed until my cum burst out. Cum squirted out and landed on their face and hair, making them squeal in delight. They eagerly licked my cum and swallowed without hesitation.