View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrew View Post
bro you must have tactic to deal with all these fuckers. Cannot let them like the jiak you. I know sometimes us guys feel very defenceless when we are naked and bonking, but in order to be a man, you need to know how to control a bitch.

The best thing is, as a woman and being bonked, they are very scared too. So the next time you kena all these problamatic fuck, do these...

1. Slap her and tell her to shutup

not the soft slap but the hard kind, let her know you are those customer that pay liao and get what they want, not those virgin customer that kena con type.

if she talks again, slap her again and tell her to shutup, repeat this process a few times and they will learn not to talk nonsense anymore.

They dont give you the position they want?

2. Shove them into it

Yes sir, you read that right. Shove them into the position and fuck them, once they are in that position, lol their $10 for that position dont apply anymore.

And the final one for the real jialat case. If they are those fucked up ones and you really cant cum and you paid them liao do this...

3. Anal them

Take your cock out first, put lubricant, those whores should have it, apply more and wayang put into the pussy. In the missionary position the whores wont have a good view on whats going on. Give them a real anal suprise and continue whack a few deep strokes until they struggle and push you away.

They will scream and shout and scold, but you have gave them their just desserts. You can now put on your clothes and fuck off.

Hope this helps!
Bro, if you do all these, i think you can hardly crawl out of geylang or outside the house. Be careful...