View Single Post
Old 24-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Suddenly i remembered 2010 after the Intergrated restorts opened. More ppls coming in, of course not all guys will visit BL. Thing is IR do bring in biz for BL, cause allready i saw over weekends group of Malaysian uncles there.

Next yr, expect more customers, no wonder the operators have invested more rooms. But, hope they will maintain the min numbers of WLs. Main customers r still locals &, Malaysian, especially those working here, earning Sing$, bros across the causeway, come in will find is expensives. I have spoken this in 1of the threads. Sorry! recycle old stuffs.

Operators next yr i think will rise up rentals, forcing WLs not making profits2leave, newcomers all $50, therefore i can 4see is getting expensives to have a session there. Allready few bros upgraded their sessions to 1hr.

If that's true, nothing much anybody can do anything. This is not something we can go to the authority, voice our complaints b4 it happens. Is disappointing that BL is not going2b 1of the budgets brothel here.
Actually, I am now contemplating on doing a per session booking instead of my usual per hour booking. It's more practical.

If I do a per session, say 2 sessions (50 minutes) = $100 compared to 1 hour session = $120 - $150.

Correct or not?!