Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DaySlacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
GZ is what ?
东山泉 I google is thai massage. Can choose lady or random assign to u? I guess all lady can do HJ with auto roam right ?
Guang zhou. Went to China for the week haha. Is random assign but you can request for "younger" one but whether they really give is another matter. They have a number tag so if you like her you can request the next time. Auto-roam not really but can pay for it. I think top-up $5.

Meaning like example if you agree HJ $15. Then you can ask if include touching. If ok then bonus for you haha. But if they say no then you can offer $5 more for "touching".

Anyway some tips for that place. They have "catching dragon" service which is like $40+ iirc. Basically it is just Oil massage+ they tease you but not a full HJ. The owners are Chinese and they will try to trick you to go for the package. If want a proper HJ you still need to top up. So the trick is just ask for a normal oil massage. They will bring you to a private room with bed, shower, etc. Then during the massage like after 3/4 of the way they will pop the question. Then from there you can pay them and they earn whatever you pay. Other-wise the owner will pocket most of the money and they only earn a small commission. From what they told me, the owner charge $70 for full service but they only earn $20. That's why if you offer them $30-$40 they will be more than happy to give you a good time.

Last edited by DaySlacker; 05-01-2020 at 02:49 PM.