View Single Post
Old 27-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Many thanks to Bro Liang for giving out her contact promptly, managed to fix an appt with her earlier today and had a great session. Would recommend her to bros who are looking for plenty of milk
Here is my rating:

Look: 8/10 (sharp & nice features but difficult to classify her as SYT or MILF however I am sure she will not disappoint bro)
Body: 9/10 (slight meaty type with full natural D cup boob, unfair to expect a flat stomach though. She does have great leg and smooth complexion to compliment)
Foreplay: 7/10 (light kisses and sensuous catbath, bath separately though)
BJ: 8/10 (lack the suction & twirling of the pros but make up with great effort and more than 5 minutes of action. Cunningligus allowed.)
FJ: 9/10 (responsive and accomodative to various stance, finish off in cow girl grabbing on to her 'crown jewel')
GFE: 9/10 (not a time watcher, was cuddling in bed before/after session like new girlfriend)
RTF: Yes (looking forward to the nxt session with improve score)
Damage: $90 + tips (exclude room & CD)

She is relatively new to this line and still shy shy type, she definately has the making of the next hot property if she take in bros' feedback and improve on her short comings.