Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: U are a sore loser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I have many people who PM me to continue to give you jokers a piece of my mind!

BTW, no one points a revolver at your blardy temple to come in here to join in the discussion in the first place? So what the hell are you bladdering about??

As I said earlier, if you have nothing credible to shoot, suggest you shut your trap before you further make a mockery of yourself!!!

Now you should say you're a big time idiot to drag yourself here to engage in this cyberwar since no one ask you to do so, rite?? OMFG!!!
aiyo. What a man-child we have here. I received pm and you must also receive pm.

You have written so much and yet hit nothing on the topic. Other than hurling insult at others , you cannot even prove your intention.

You are nothing but a empty vessel who hide behind the keyboard thinking about owning a Bentley.

Get real....Alejandra