View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
L12 / talma rd WLs during the golden years?

lucky you...
my own experience there was hit and miss over more than 10 years there, with more misses than hits.
only some gems out of many rushed bonks or dead fish performances
Hmmm probably because I could speak the language. I usually will walk a couple of rounds and see which girl gives u The Eye. U know the look that they want u. I always go for the quiet ones that are not pushy and U will be surprised how horny they are. As the saying goes, u always have to watch out for the quiet and innocent looking ones. Once I select my choice I’ll ask them to ask the okt that I wanna go to the hotel 81 opp instead of their cheap dirty hotel that they usually go to.

I remember one time when I was with one fl, just before we we started bonking her phone kept ringing. It was her good fren asking if she could come up the hotel room cuz police came and she had nowhere to hide. She said she would just come up and watch only while until the police went away. I said ok and while I was doing the deed the friend cannot tahan and wanted to join. Rest is history the girls stayed for 2 hrs until coast was clear. Paid my original girl $50 and she left. In the end I booked her friend overnight topping up extra and she gave me unlimited shots rather than go back downstairs Cuz she afraid police might come again.

This was when I was in ns when I was stationed at Changi doing installation protection a good 14-15 years ago. Sometimes luck place an important factor and I had the spf/av to thank for my very first 3some lol. After that I normally booked indo cuz my hits were more than my missed as compared to prc. Missed those days where there were so many variety to choose from on the streets where u were spoilt for choice and sometimes bang for your buck. First world problems I guess.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience