View Single Post
Old 15-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Cont.......

I had arranged an appointment with XQ via wechat and had reached PL when she informed me to delay another 20 min saying her aircon have problem...

20 mins later her door opened and I saw an indian guy come out. He was dressed in overall work outfit with safety boots and carrying a backpack. I assumed he was the aircon repairman. XQ saw me and waved me inside her shop. Both of us undressed when I noticed the aircon was running smoothly so I query XQ about the indian guy. She laughed and said that indian guy is not the aircon repairman.. there is nothing wrong with the aircon just that she had misplaced the remote..... she joked the indian is here to service her.
the aircon system in xiaoqian shop is building centralised aircon, no need for remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
...And she added on.... "那个印度人。 他的舌头很特别。 让我达到高潮 到我的整个身体变得虚弱为止"
i've known xiaoqian for almost 6yrs. with her character and "style", quite sure she wouldn't say something so descriptive.