View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Reading the posts, I believe this is what bros are being quoted, not that they are giving big tips or choosing to patronise 4B places. If anything, it is the girls/OKTs who are raising the prices. This has happened before.
Yes to a certain extent that girls/OKTs are the one raising the prices, hence the so call “fixing market” on their terms.. but this thread and the one who shared already state the breakdown of the damage.. so we are very clear about it when we are gg to visit.. really is the restraint that bros needa be firm about it even though kena quoted a more expensive price.. I had experienced at other places.. I was quoted a higher than usual.. so I do understand a certain level of it..
1) they trying their luck..
2) they subtly telling me.. I am not the kind of regular they want..
ultimately, I will still Kp or rather bargain saying that the usual is that price.. and if they still insists.. yes I would paid and never to return.. spoiling the market.. yes to a certain extent.. but I know at least I let them know.. hey, this is the rate which is going on.. and I hope those who gave extra 50, also give them that impression of this market rate going on.. so not to spoil them..

so my first visit to the Ang pai was like this.. GQ popped.. I didn’t ask the price (not advisable to do so), since i know the price and also the rate ard the vicinity.. after finish deed and showered.. I asked.. that’s when I was being replied… “how much you think you give..” That was like a huge range.. I can give just 50 or even 80.. but I’m not so bastard la.. and I know this is definitely a gem that I will return for.. GFE was at maximum that time, I was so tempted to give more.. but restrained myself and I told myself not to spoil her and the scene.. so I gave the market rate..

I believed.. there.. give the 50 at ent.. then no need ask how much.. just give 100.. then bid goodbye next time visit..