View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 6
majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I lost, or did I?

She showed two clips. The first clip is the licking of S tits and pussy, while the second clip is S giving me a handjob and I gave her a facial. I was stunned. Absolutely stunned. Is she going to blackmail me? I know I stand nothing to lose, but I do not know why I feel so nervous as if I'm the victim here....

S is the one standing to lose here. Why would she sabo her own jie? If she is going to blackmail me, doesn't seems like a bright one. I stared long and hard at the video but I really couldn't think of a reason why she would show me this. But I sure am starting to sweat.

Me: Why you showing me this? You want to blackmail me ah? *Joking tone*
X: What do you think?
Me: I don't know. You need money? You could have just said so.
X: No la, I don't need. But if you want to give me, I wouldn't mind.
Me: *Rolleyes*
X: Here, I send you the videos. *Send via WhatsApp*
Me: You serious?
X: Check your phone. I just sent you!
Me: ...... Am I suppose to say thanks?
X: Such a wonderful moment, must keep!
Me: Are you ok? That person in video is your jie leh.
X: I know ah.
Me: Something is very wrong. Tell me what you need.
X: Nothing! Really!
Me: Not convinced please.
X: Ok. To prove that I am not blackmailing you, I am going to delete the video on my phone.
Me: Like real.
X: See!

X really deleted the video from her phone and allowed me to check if there are any additional copies in her phone. I was thorough and make sure she did not make duplicate copies on her phone and hid it somewhere. But what about other places? I do not know anymore.

Me: You could have a backup on your computer or the cloud somewhere.
X: It's up to you to make those wild guesses. But I can swear to you I did not keep any copy.

Though I'm reluctant to believe her, but deep down inside me somewhere I know she's telling the truth. She did not seem hard-up for money, because if she did she would have asked straight. She seems chill. Smiling. Cheery. Laughing. Just being the normal her. I couldn't figure out what she is trying to do.

Me: Ok. I believe you.
X: Great!
Me: But I want to know why you will want to do this .. Taking video of your sister in a compromising state. You do know if the videos got leaked, I won't be the one going all popular right?
X: ...... Because she's selfish. Too selfish. Way too selfish.
Me: ..... You hate your sister? No right?
X: I don't hate her. I love her! She's my jie leh.
Me: Precisely ... Then why ...?
X: She have best of both worlds! How is that not selfish?
Me: What? Your parents love her more than you? No what.
X: Not that. She has got both you and G. Not fair to you, or G. Not that I care much about G.
Me: ..... Ok .. That's something new.
X: Aiya, don't talk about her. Let's go, I'm getting tired liao.
Me: Sure, let me go grab the bill.

After settling the bill, X was quiet. Too quiet for comfort. The usual chatty her suddenly turned mute. I don't understand why is she so affected. Or is she jealous because no one else is showing her the kind of boyfriend-concern? I was still recovering from the shock that X gave me.

After getting on the bike, just barely 3 minutes after moving off, X fell asleep on my bike. I was worried she would fall, so I stopped by Pasir Panjang Road and wake up her.

Me: Hey sweetie, wake up.
X: Huh? We reach liao ah?
Me: Siao ah, you want me to ride 100kmh with you behind my back sleeping?
X: Where are we?
Me: Ehhhhh ... 500 metres away from the prata shop.
X: Huh? What? Like that how? I very tired leh *Rubbing her eyes*
Me: We rest here for the night la. Before morning I send you home.
X: Huh? Where? Here? At the bus stop?
Me: No la. There *Points to Fragrance Hotel*
X: ... *Stares at the hotel*
Me: Ehhhhh I'm not gonna do anything to you. Just want you to rest. We take separate room.
X: Huh? No la. I'm too tired to process what you saying just now.
Me: Ok. Let's go.

This is the exact hotel we went. And ya, that bus stop

I went in to booked 2 rooms for me and X, but X told the receptionist 1 room will do which kinda shocked me.

Me: 2 rooms have?
Receptionist: Yup! IC please.
X: 1 room will do.
Me: What?
X: We gonna sleep for awhile only right?
Me: Eh yeah..
X: Then 1 room lo, don't waste the money.
Me: You sure?
X: Yeah. Quick I very tired liao.
Me: Okok.

I was tired too but the thought of sleeping in the same room as X excites me a lot. My blood is like trying to rush into my head to think straight but at the same time its also rushing to my rod making it stiff. It's like asking my blood to be at 2 places at 1 time!

Alone in the room with X? Will I get a glimpse of her near perfect body? She told me she's a big B. Petite 155cm girl with a big B?! I mean she does look like her chest is quite big for her size. Wonder how her nipples look like, wonder how her pussy taste like. All the wonders rush in and out of my head, like a computer processing millions of images at 1 go.

X: Ok, I go wash up first.
Me: Ok can. I'll just lie on bed first. If I fall asleep, wake up me.
X: Ok!

That "Ok!" doesn't sounds like she's tired anymore.
The sound of her washing up in the toilet followed by the sound of soap on her body just makes my rod even harder. Like that how? How?!

After a 10 mins, X came out wrapped in towel.

X: Your turn!
Me: Wow nice.
X: I said your turn!
Me: *I just continue to stare at her*
X: Hello *Wave to me while holding on to her towel*
Me: Eh? Sorry.
X: Never see me in towel before?
Me: Don't think so.
X: Go shower la! Stop staring at me.
Me: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
X: You stare somemore the towel also won't come off!
Me: I know, that's the sad truth. *Walks into the toilet*
X: But you might if you come out fast enough ...... *Said in a really soft tone*

I acted like I didn't hear but my heart like exploded when I heard that. Is she telling me to shower quickly so that I can come out to see her naked while she change? Was that a tease? Or I'm hearing thing..? My rod is still stiff and it needs to be handled.

I went into the toilet. Nearly closing the door but not closing it because I have the habit of doing that when in hotel so that I can hear what's going on outside in case my family needs me, but in this case is X happens to be in the same room as me. I showered, soaped myself nice and quick. And came out within 5 mins.

As the toilet door was not closed to begin with, there wasn't any door sound when I came out. X was already in her pink lace panties, but still in the mids of wearing her bra. I couldn't see her tits as she is back facing me.

Me: Oppps! Sorry!
X: Hey!
Me: Sorry sorry, I go back toilet first.
X: It's ok. You already seen me in bikini. What's bra and panties?
Me: Ehhhhh ok.
X: I'll just stay this way ya?
Me: Up to you. But can I just stay in my boxers?
X: Ofcos! As long as you keep that stick in check *Points to my erected cock protruding out from my boxers*
Me: Ah shit! Sorry! I go wear my pants. *Instantly covering my boner*
X: Hahahahahah! Is that why my jie likes you? You're always so funny.
Me: ....
X: It's ok, just stay in your boxers. Let's watch tv.
Me: Ok ...

X layed beside me in just her matching bra and panties while I just have my boxers on. My heart was pumping so fast I feared that I might go into cardiac arrest.

X: Hello! I realise you keep stealing a peek at me.
Me: Eh yeah.
X: Why?
Me: You have ... really .. nice assets.
X: Really?
Me: Yeah....
X: Better than my jie? *Stands on the bed and start showing her curves like a amateur model*
Me: WOW! I'm going to nose bleed liao.
X: You haven't tell me. Am I better than jie?
Me: Yeah, a lot better.
X: My boobs are bigger. I'm sure you can tell.
Me: Yeah ....
X: Teeeheee *She giggled*
Me: And you're slimmer. You're not skinny, but you are slim build.
X: What else?
Me: *Just keep staring*
X: You need to talk if you want to see more ....? *Starts pulling down her bra straps down*
Me: You kidding?
X: Am not ..
Me: I can't talk .... And enjoy your body at the .. same time ...
X: Then that's too bad!!!! *Sticks her tongue out*
Me: Whaaat?!
X: Let's settle this first!

X instantly get on her knees and starts touching my dickhead that is covered by my boxers. I jerked a bit when she does that, sending tingling sensation to my entire body.

Me: Woahhhh! What you doing?
X: Come on!
Me: But but .. but .. You're ...
X: I'm what?
Me: Her sister ....... *Said softly*
X: I'm done being in my sister's shadow. Today you will notice me.
Me: Sor .. what?

X instantly grabs my shaft that is covered by my boxers. Gently rubbing it, once in a while brushing my tip with his index finger...

X: I wonder what does it look like .......