View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

I googled "operasi brickfields" and found a news article from berita harian, which I translated and summarised below (my comments in italics):

Friday 18 September 2015
Police launch operation against criminal activities in Brickfields

- operation consists of 13 agencies including jabatan kastam, jabatan kebajikan, jabatan imigresen, jabatan pendaftaran, and dbkl (wah the underworld fellas must have pissed off the authorities that they were feeding... or is it because this is a low-malay-population area now under attack by ah jib??)

- focus on brickfields to attract more tourists and show the multiracial unity in this area (1malaysia has never been more true than in cheonging)

- targets include prostitution, illegal immigrants, illegal gambling, and beggars (they forgot about the fuckers who stole millions of taxpayers money to build three useless overhead walkways with lifts - those of you who go around brickfields should know what i'm talking about)

- attending the ceremony were the ketua polis KL and his deputy (which means this is some serious shit that's gonna last for quite a long time)

- other planned areas include TTDI (since when did ttdi become a crime zone?)

According to my friend, even the indian liquor shop (ar city mart) was told to keep their illegal stock in store room, taking out only when customer request to buy. So at the moment only soft drinks are on display which looks pathetic.