Thread: MYS @ BMC
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Was there few days back, as usual had SS..sometimes we familiar until she lie there see her hp while I helped her tune her ups n down..her moans sounds nice n real..wanted to pump her but she wasn’t in the mood as she lost money in her online mj game so just sop shove my .... into her mouth n deep throat her till she choked n pushed me aside to stop but after a few gulps of air we cont the session..as usual cim n made her swallow..haha.. paynow her abit more than usual as she accommodated to my game.. btw, she seems to be balding at the back of the head abit fast..
Wow, SS steadfastly refused to let me CIM. How much you spent to be able to treat her like that?