View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Rasid came back a week later and he again asked for Lydia to go into his office with her laptop. I looked at the short maroon dress my wife was wearing that day and I cursed softly under my breath. The hem of her dress was at least three inches about her knee. If she sat down and crossed her legs, she would surely expose her underwear to Rasid. Suddenly my heart felt a strange spike of pain when I remembered what we were up to that morning. Her menses was over and I was eager to have sex. We were fondling and fooling around in the walk-in wardrobe when I insisted that she go to work without her underwear.

Lydia: Are you crazy!

James: Why not? It’s not as if you have not done it before.

Lydia: But…

James: It will be dangerous if we are taking public transport but we are driving. Besides, with this tight dress that you are wearing, you don’t want your pantyline to show do you?

I gave her butt a quick smack.

Lydia: Pervert…!

I kissed her on her neck and lifted up the hem of her dress and then I slipped down the light purple panty she was wearing. I brought it up to my face for a sniff as my wife giggled and snatched it away from me.

Lydia: You’re sick you know that! Haha.

James: I’m sick for you, that’s why.

Lydia: Looks like I won’t have a good rest tonight haha.

James: Well, the foreplay starts now dear.

Fast forward to the situation at my desk, I was literally squeezing my fists together as I watched my wife bringing her documents and laptop into Rasid’s office. She took her time in setting up her laptop and plugging in the power adaptor while Rasid fiddled with his phone. Now that I knew what he was up to, I could tell he was pointing the phone directly at my wife. Then I saw the act that really spiked my blood pressure. Rasid brought his phone down to his lap and pretended to look at his laptop the same time my wife took a seat opposite him. I held my breath when I saw my wife crossing her legs. I could almost hear Rasid smiling when he reviewed the footage later and realised that my wife was not wearing any underwear.

My boss suddenly turned towards my direction and I quickly looked away. I pretended to fiddle with my work and files, trying to look busy and hoping that he did not catch me staring. I felt angry and upset. Why was I the one being sneaky and cautious? I did nothing wrong.

A couple of hours later when Lydia stepped out from Rasid’s office, I saw Rasid getting up and heading to the bathroom. He must be going to check on the videos he took. I got up and followed him to the bathroom. When I entered, I saw that two of the five cubicles were occupied. Bending down, I could immediately tell which cubicle my boss was in. His thousand dollar leather shoes were unmistakable. I washed my hands at the sink but before I could do anything else, Barkar appeared in the toilet like magic. He walked to the urinal and relieved himself while I stepped out. There was no way I could try anything with him inside there. When I got back to the office, I walked over to my wife, thinking of what I should tell her.

Lydia: What is it? I’m busy.

James: Dear, you… ermm…

Lydia: Ya?

Rasid: James.

I wheeled around to see my boss stepping into the office with Barkar.

James: Yes, boss?

Rasid: Join me for lunch.

I felt my heart rate suddenly spiking as a flurry of thoughts crossed my mind.

Rasid: I need you to help translate some of the dialect from the owner of one of the shophouses I’m trying to get along Joo Chiat.

James: Oh. Okay, sure.

He gestured to Lydia and my pantyless wife immediately got up again and stepped into his office. I felt as if someone had punched me in my gut when my unknowing wife resumed flashing her pussy to Rasid. I expected myself to be angry and upset but instead I found myself becoming aroused. Looking at my wife’s sexy body and her slender, toned legs crossed and faced towards Rasid, I felt the throbbing in my pants. There was an excitement that I could not describe. I almost bit my knuckles when I saw my wife fiddling with a pen while she looked at Rasid when they went deep into a discussion about something. My penis almost spurted semen when I saw her relaxing one of her feet and allowing her heel to dangle off from her toes. Oh god, I wanted to wank off so badly just from taking that scene in. I looked away, took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. Upon turning around, I saw Barkar staring at me.

James: Woah!

I jumped in fright from seeing his scary face so close to me.

James: What is it?

Barkar handed me a name card for the café we were to have lunch. I knew what he wanted me to do; to make a reservation for a table seemed beneath the duties of a bodyguard. I made the reservation and cast another look at my wife who was showing her screen to Rasid. I saw the phone angled strategically by the side of the table, capturing a non-stop video of my wife’s posture and recording her every word. Looking at the clock, I secretly wished for time to pass faster, because there was no way I could save my wife from Rasid’s camera unless lunchtime came soon.

I sat beside Rasid at the back of his Volvo SUV with Barkar at the wheel. We made some small talk before Rasid asked me something so weird that it almost made me drop the documents I was holding.

Rasid: Do you surf sex forums James?

James: What?!

Rasid: Hahaha… Sex forums. You know. Where people talk about sex and all.

James: I… I have never done something like that in the office. There must be a mistake!

Rasid: Hahaha. I never said you did it in the office. I’m just asking if you do so.

When I asked him why he would ask such a question, Rasid shared with me that he recently discovered a very interesting sex forum. Inside, it contained all manner of weird and funny things that men did to their female colleagues, interns, employees and even bosses.

Rasid: Very imaginative. Very amazing. I never knew Singapore was so exciting. Hahaha.

James: What… what do you mean?

Rasid: I was reading that men sometimes stayed back in the office to sniff the jackets and clothing of other female colleagues. Some of them sniff their heels and lick their shoes. Haha. Very interesting. A bit sad, but interesting.

I just stared at my boss, unsure of what to say. This was definitely not a topic of conversation that I expected to hear coming from him.

Rasid: People just assume that nobody knows what they do in the office isn’t it? Especially after everyone has left.

By then, I was in full panic mode as I considered the possibilities of a hidden message beneath that statement.

Rasid laughed and slapped his thigh.

Rasid: Have you done something like this before James?

He looked at me straight in my eyes as I shook my head without a word.

Rasid: You’re lying James. I can always tell when someone is lying. Haha.

James: I…

Rasid: Relax James. We’re all men. It’s okay, you can tell me…

I somehow alternated my gaze between Rasid and Barkar, unsure of where this conversation was heading.

Rasid: Barkar will never say anything. Will you Barkar?

Barkar grunted a reply without taking his eyes off the road. He might be driving but I knew his ears were picking up every word.

James: Sheik Rasid… I…

Rasid: Alright James, let me save you the embarrassment.

I felt a lump forming in my throat when Rasid told me about the times I was snooping around Lydia’s desk during the early days of our employment.

James: What…!

Rasid: You assumed the cameras were only facing the reception area, didn’t you? Because you were the one who set them up.

I felt the blood draining from my face and I knew the game was up. Seeing the expression on my face, Rasid laughed heartily like he had landed a catch with the bait he set.

Rasid: What would Lydia think if I told her that you had been sniffing her heels, stealing her gym wear to the bathroom, and my god, masturbating into her hand moisturiser?

Rasid flashed me a questioning smile.

Rasid: What would she think of her husband?

James: Sheik Rasid, I’m very sorry about this. I swear it will not happen again! I’m… I’m…

Rasid: James… oh James. Calm down. I want you to calm down. That’s a small matter, and besides, if I wanted to expose you, I wouldn’t have waited till now right? Hahaha. Lydia and you are already married.

James: I… I…

Rasid: To be honest, there is another reason why I suddenly brought this matter up.

I looked at my employer and I knew the bomb was about to get dropped on my lap.

Rasid: A matter that I considered to be rather serious.

James: Sheik Rasid, I…

Rasid: But before we get there, there is something I was hoping to see you know, especially after reading through that wonderful forum haha.

James: What… what is it?

As Barkar turned into the carpark near the café where we were to have lunch, Rasid told me that he would like to see me playing with Lydia’s clothes and heels.

James: But… but… but why…?

Rasid: No particular reason. I just find it interesting.

Rasid: Oh, don’t worry. I’m not going to be there in the office of course. I just want you to be yourself. Haha. You know. Just really enjoy the clothing, the worn stuff, panty or whatever. It’s kind of like… ermmm…

Rasid searched his mind for the right words.

Rasid: Like looking at an animal in his natural habitat. Something like that. Hahaha.

By then, I was at a loss for words.

Rasid: Don’t need to worry about me. I can see you from the cameras that are so well hidden that I bet even Barkar could not find them.

Barkar: Hmmmm…

I never expected myself to be caught in a pickle like this. So much for the thumb drive, so much for my lofty plan to hatch something as a bargaining chip.

Rasid: James, I just want to make it clear that I’m not forcing you okay. I don’t want you to feel compelled to do something you don’t want to. Hahaha…

James: Sheik Rasid, I…

Rasid: And after you are done with this, if you do it that is, perhaps we can talk about accessing information and data you are not supposed to.

I almost melted into the seat as I stared at Rasid and his signature grin.

Rasid: I’m pretty sure the employee handbook clearly states the grounds for termination, and since Lydia and you are married, I cannot be expected to keep only one of you, if you get my drift James?

It took me a couple of seconds to digest the revelation and I slowly nodded my head.

James: Ye… yes…

Rasid: So you understand?

James: Ye… yes, I understand boss.

Rasid: Good!

He smacked his hands together and laughed, just as Barkar reversed the car into the lot.

James: What… what do you want me to do…?

Rasid: Like I said, I want to watch you playing with Lydia’s clothes. Do those weird stuff to her hand moisturiser and all, like what the forum said. I want to see the whole package. The sniffing, the licking, haha, and whatever sick fuck you guys typically get up to with the clothing. Haha.

Rasid: The clothes must be worn, they must be damp, soaked with sweat and pheromones or whatever it is that arouses men. Damn, just thinking about it is getting me excited. I always thought Singapore was small and boring. I never knew there was so much excitement underneath its prim and proper exterior. Hahaha.

James: But, but, but I…

Rasid: Don’t tell me the problems James. I hired you to give me solutions, not problems. I believe you are capable of setting it up. You are not some fresh grad employee that needs hand holding. Besides, I have a good mind to factor this in as part of your annual appraisal too. Hahahaha.

James: Sheik Rasid… I…

Rasid: Unless you rather I include corporate espionage and snooping around the management’s property as part of the review?

I immediately went silent and the grin on my boss’s face became wider, accentuating his immaculately kept moustache.

Rasid: I see we have an understanding then. Hahaha.

Rasid stepped out of the car and I quickly followed.

Rasid: Actually, you know what, let me give you a list of things I think will be interesting to see. Then you go figure out what to do. How’s that? Eh? Hahaha. And one more thing James, for obvious reasons, I rather we keep this between us you know? It wouldn’t do us any good if Lydia knows about this.

As we walked towards the café for lunch and to meet a property owner, I found myself going into a daze, wondering what had I gotten myself into.