View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2746 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Agree with you..... VIP now is damn jialat.
The only oldbird captains remaining is Andy, Kelvin & Xiao Chiang..... all the other captains are newbies and have lansi lanyong attitudes. Even the ladies oso follow their attitudes and no more service oriented. Not uncommon to see bros come out from the rooms after only 25-30 mins instead of the complete 45 min session.

The food runs out fast because they cater only a limited portion. The buffet dishes is served @ 12pm and 5pm and usually will be emptied by 1pm or 5.30pm.
Fortunately there are many eateries around the vicinity 24 hrs so you can always go makan after your sessions.
yeah, VIP not as good as before. but their business very good, alot of malaysian still go there.

last time i use to spend a few hours there, eat the buffet, use the hottub, then sit down there just to chill and see the lineup. usually the girl i just booked will wink at me or look at me.

but now i think supply short, and many of their rivials also close down. sat night is the worst, really slim pickings unless you make booking or go early.

i was at my favoriate joint on a Sat, only 3 girls, i when there on a thu, shoik sia 20 to choose from, i really don't know which to pick. i still thinking about this green hair girl... i wanted to choose her but i wanted YTL. up to now still regret cause she is really my type. ah lian kind. lol!

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.