Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Rain001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
this MILF which I patronized few times allows me to suck nia nia and light fingering outside of cos some tips to be given. She didn't perform HDLY to me last time, may be she has learnt new surviving massage skill recently.
Shan Shan is her name.
if the shan shan u know doesn't perform HDLY on you, then there is a chance it's not the same person, haha. She performed on me on my first visit somewhere in late 2011, more than 3 years ago. if you did read my FR carefully, you would see that i mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
ok, case closed.
see who ask for her name again confirm never read, waiting for spoonfed.
No worries, bros are welcome to continue to post here, and i will give my pm replies with additional info, when im online, and as long as my stamina allow, lol.

I don't mind sharing. The reason why we have a forum here is to share. I also want to see if bros will to give some feedback on whether my recommendation suits them not. If bros are happy, i can score more points too.

My emphasis again to all bros again: PLEASE READ MY FR CAREFULLY. This is meant for bros who love HDLY. If you want anything other than HDLY, I can't say much.