View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Agreed. I miss the days when we go for the surprise vs heart attack challenge after we make a booking for a girl to turn up at our room in the hotel. The feeling of anticipation and excitement when we hear the knock and peep hole preview before we open the door to decide if we are having a surprise or heart attack haha...

Also instead of profit mongers, the forum was full of fellow merry makers who genuinely wanted to share good stuffs under the comfort of leniency from the authorities.

Good old days...

Times have changed and we just need to adapt and move on. If we don’t adapt, we get left behind.

As for true sharing, nothing to stop us from maintaining a “inner circle” for those true chiongsters and Bros who are willing to share via PM. I do keep a few such contacts for sharing.

Cheers.