Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
3. S, age 25, pretty, filipino dh, C cup perky boobs, a little fleshy but not fat, I like fleshy girls, perfect for me,my fav so far. Very shy girl, which I am still grooming, but she has liberated a lot. Her off day is every sunday, but I have no excuse to meet her (usually Sunday I play mahjong full day at friend's place, but now P2HA, no mahjong, so stuck at home with wife). Last sunday, about 5 days after we chatted, she wanted to meet me after meeting her friend, but I gave some excuse that I am tied up with work, month end, a lot of closing reports blah blah...but inside pounding my heart..wasted opportunity. Anyway, continue chatting, and yesterday, she say she can meet me in the evening for a while because her 'mam' ask her go NTUC buy things. She stays about 7 mins drive away, so after my cycling, fast fast drive over and park at MSCP.$$$$$ floor (again no car, really 3X lucky). Tell her where i am and she left her home. She came into the rear seat...and really not too bad looking, very shy girl. Started kissing and I and sucked her boobs and nipples, her skin is tight and soft, boobs really firm and perky. I asked her for a bj which she complied and proceed to give me a wet sloppy bj. But she is really shy and scared...keep raising her head to look around her, say scared got camera. I told her my car has tinted windows and sun shades, even got camera, also cannot see, but she really worried. So no CIM...so only heavy petting and a bj, I also have to rush home, else wife will ask why so late...haha. We still chatting and she is really into it..today I asked her for to send me a pic of all her panties so I can pick one, and tell her when I next meet her, I want her to wear that panties and I want to rub her pussy till her juice is all over the panties and I will personally remove it and keep. She say this is turning her on...and I hope this sunday will be the day. (I am arranging to meet her this sunday evening after her outing before she goes home, I will tell my wife I am going to visit my mum and visit my nephew). S is a keeper, so I may wanna sacrifice some sunday mahjong time and bonk her properly in a nice hotel and make this arrangement permanent, and make her a fb. She says she wanna go back for good after her contract ends in Dec. So only 6 months of fucking left.

That's my adventure for the past2 weeks. I still have more than 20 matches which some have started casual. So, for someone who has limited time and opportunities to score 3 in a week...I am sure many of u single guys out there will do a lot better. It's really a sea of opportunities out there for those who knows how to fish.

Once I get bored or wife is suspecting, I will have to stop. I know it's wrong, but it's exciting for now cos my life is boring as fuck. Not sure if I am going to post any pics of the girls, i think sometimes privacy is important. This is the internet, once u post something, its here forever.

Will post again in future if I can.
i know the feeling being married you need to take your chances when they come,dont feel guilty its our nature to want to have sex with different ladies