View Single Post
Old 16-01-2005, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

Pubic Lice

source : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001844/

Crab Louse, Female

This is a photomicrograph of a female pubic louse. The condition known as "crabs" is so named because of the resemblance of a pubic louse to a crab. The bodies of pubic lice are shorter and rounder than those of head lice. (Courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control.)

Pubic louse-male

This is a photomicrograph of a male pubic louse. The condition known as "crabs" is so named because of the resemblance of a pubic louse to a crab. The bodies of pubic lice are shorter and rounder than those of head lice.

This photograph shows pubic lice clinging to individual hairs (the small, whitish specks). The reddish, crusted areas with scabs (excoriated areas) are caused by scratching. (Courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control.)

this picture compares the relative size and shape of the head louse and the pubic louse.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-05-2011 at 05:26 PM.