View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Sopico power coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Hi bro
Just to let you know I tried the 2nd time today and follow exactly all your suggestions . Guess what ... It really works !!! ... hard , strong throughout the session....and the best part is it actually last longer !!! ....can I have more next week ??... will text you when to collect .... thanks a million bro .... feel like I am in my twenties now
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I used to be a regular user of V and C. I get the usual hardon but hated the side effects of headaches and flushed face, and sometimes even feel my heart racing. Maybe it’s my ageing body. Can be a bit scary. The side effects were even more pronounced whenever I drink alcohol before session. My girl always ask me why my face so red😅😅😅

Thanks to sopico bro, I don’t get those side effects with sopico kopi, and still get the hard cock. Bonus is that it actually helped me last a bit longer. The product works as claimed by many bros here. Will be getting more sopico power kopi soon😊😊😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Got it recently and try it out last night and one word.. power and even after your shot and is still have the feel and ready for round 2. For me it took around 1.5hrs slowly you can feel the power kicks in.. Thanks and will order again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Thanks Bro.. indeed good stuff to share around
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
My 1st time trying a "Booster" to boost my manhood. It was so fantastic that 1 pack last a few hours but still go for the 2nd in case it softens and was always easily aroused and rock hard. Hasn't has this seen my teenage years and the twenties. Had a good threesome!! Thank you for the prompt arrangement for 2 hours delivery bro!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva7 View Post
Giving my honest review about this fantastic product.

1. Seller was very good and prompt. No issues dealing with him. 2 thumbs up.
2. I tried the first satchel to have a feel of how it is. 2 hours into it the lust came raging.
3. The product solved my premature ejaculation problem and I can last significantly longer than I expected.
4. Even after checking clear, your tool is still rock hard solid for at least 5 hours.

Highly recommended for
a) Special occasion with OC to rejuvenate the marriage
b) For long overnight session with FL
c) If you ever chiong FKK in Germany, this is must have
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Just got from bro sopico the new version of sopico to test try. Easy dealing and friendly dealer.

Packaging looks the same, but it is a new production batch in 2022, according to bro sopico. Took 1 last night for action, and the effects are amazing. My little bro started getting hard within 15 min after drinking the kopi, and the dick was rock hard throughout the session. As usual, it help me lasted longer as I tend to cum fast when I visit FL.

Next day wake up, little bro stood like morning glory, felt like I was teenager again. I buay tahan, and had to masterbate to release tension! 2 thumbs up to the new generation sopico! He told me he’s running a promotion right now, so cheaper to get now. You can PM him for details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Refilled and powered up, next time need to time overnight activity as next day the salute effect still there. Cheers bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling View Post
Promised seller a review after taking it. Totally forgotten until I need to replenish and reminded of it.

First time try and I love it as it is all natural ingredients. Felt strong and alive even after a long day of work; approximately 1 hour after taking it. Now, back for more! Looking forward to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Finally got my chance to try out this kopi.

Tried last weekend.

The effect is so strong, never soft at any point of time when doing.. when ended, still stays strong. On second day, still can feel the hardness effect. Seriously, I think my problem is due to stress level, luckily bought this kopi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
Been having too late nights during World Cup, and feel tired and no mood for sex. Just got another 10 satchels from bro sopico to boost my energy. Bro sopico told me that this is the new and upgraded version of sopico, and say even more power. I mai tu liao and took 1 satchel before my action with my regular. WTF, the effect come in less than 20 min, and my cock was easily aroused and damn FUCKINg hard. Felt like I was 2@ again, and the cock stayed throughout my session. Damn shiok! As usual, no headache or runny nose…. When I woke up next morning, cock still standing tall, love the feeling. Thanks bro for bringing a wonderful product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceTze View Post
Bought 3 sachets socipo coffee and delay spray from bro pussylicious12345 for coming new year Eve action at jb.

Bro pussylicous 12345 is a responsive and friendly seller. He will explain and share whatever question I asked.

Follow the instruction, drink the coffee 1h hour before the girl arrive and use delay spray 15min before action start. With this two combo item, this is my first time that I can last long more than 30min which never happened before due to my PE problem.

Would really like to thanks bro pussylicious12345 which your products help me feel different for first time. Will definitely restock again in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Urgent request by fellow bro for the upgraded sopico to manage a crisis situation. Upgraded sopico ammunition sent and received by bro within 45 min upon request, and he was ready for live firing within an hour. Upgraded sopico saves the day once again

Quote:
Our bro fired away 5 rounds with 1 upgraded sopico coffee! Power!

Quote:
Have you ordered the upgraded sopico yet?

Quote:
Have you ordered the upgraded sopico yet?

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1