View Single Post
Old 30-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Account View Post
That seemed like a huge risk to take. Nonetheless sometimes luck plays a huge role in life. Personally I wouldn't take the risk.. unless I love her very much, which I supposed was the situation you were in
There was no internet in those days and we were ignorant young kids. It was nothing to do with love. It was everything to do with lust.

I asked her about the sore which appeared on and off and she said her mother's expert diagnosis was "heatiness".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates