View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmithSenior View Post
Sounds to me that everyone is doomed then. Given the extremely high rates of infection for HSV, it is nearly impossible to avoid it even if you don't engage in any sex at all. After all, shaking hands with the sales person also can pass it along.

Btw, this may sound like a crazy idea. But since the strains can only present themselves in one given location, deliberately infecting yourself for both HSV- and HSV-2 orally will basically serve as immunisation against genital HSV. Is there something I am missing out here?
If you believe this study, most of us already have HSV1 and the majority caught it during our childhood years.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0106111129.htm

However, the majority of those infected never display any symptoms of the disease. I had a girlfriend who often had cold sore (HSV1) outbreaks at least twice a year. Being ignorant of what was going on at the time, we were smooching away regardless.

However, I've never had a cold sore in my life although I'm 99% sure I must have caught the infection from her. It would be miracle if I hadn't given the amount of time we spent together.

I don't have the stats for HSV2 and there seems to be a lot of variation of infections rates from region to region. However, the situation is similar in that many of those infected never had an outbreak or had one that was so mild as to pass unnoticed.

You cannot live your life in constant fear of everything around you. At the same time, you shouldn't live it with utter abandon. Take risks when the rewards are worth it and shy away when they aren't.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates