View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
Re: The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

FR by bro Rowenta

Just a simple FR as i had actually took her number from previous TS, but post my fr here and hope bro oaoo don't mind.

Got a chance to sneak out yesterday afternoon. Called Xuan Xuan and see if she is available at 2.30pm. YES, she is available!!!

Pick her up and head to straight to love nest. First impression of her was good, friendly but a bit shy. But she can break the ice very quickly. TCSS thru the 5 min drives. Once in the room, she quickly attached to me like super glue. Tongues are glued together liao! She started roaming and remove my clothes with the tongue still in tangle. Of course, I help her in return.

Once in the birthday suit, we went straight into painting exercise. Did not shower as both of us had done so before meeting. She fancy the 69 session a lot. After 10min or so, the REAL action started, capped and my little one was treated like a slave. She ride it like nobody business and one word, SHIOK!!! After more then 10min or riding, her legs weaken liao. Do missionary follow by doggy. Think I was stress lately, cannot cum and already very tired. She help to release bu using bbbj and some hj. Very professional I must say. After 5min, it is over. Clean up a bit and bath.

She insist to be bath by her. During bath, she continue to play my little one but did not have a 2nd go as I know already time out. 1 thing about her is she is not so time conscious at all. First class attitude.
Wanted to send her back but she got another appointment.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Looks : 6/10 (got a nice smile)
Boobs : 7/10 (Nice rounded breast which become very firm when she is high. nipples nice to suck)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice and tight. She had a pair of nice lips there too)
Catbath : Didn't really do it as too engross in 69.
GFE : 8/10 (Great! Very gentle and killer voice)
Frenching : 9/10 (Great suction and she LOVES it!!!)
Damage : $60 Tips her a fair bit thou.
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb