View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Tinder bro. Do note lots of fake accounts.
Be it Tinder or Tantan, plenty of fake accounts. Following are telltale signs :
1 super nice pictures
2 mostly claimed to be in HK, Xiamen. The app allow some paid users to toggle wherever they want to be. You may find them one km away from you, next moment more than 2000km away
3 some even claimed to be from Singapore local uni, saw some claimed to be from prestigious uni like Cambridge, Oxford

Once connected, in no time they will want to connect with you via whatsapp, wechat or line. Next, will tell you they follow their uncle, aunt, cousin or whatsoever to buy some HK penny stocks, made a lot of money, even screenshot what they made. Then they will tell you next time they got good lobang would share with you...

These cheats always use the same stories. If you really believe in any of them, good luck. Confirm lose money.