Old 24-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

i arrived at the main entrance of the department store at around 10:40pm. was surprised she was there already. greeted her and off we went to the wara wara izakaya at Nishi-Shinjuku. she was wearing a coat. and i can tell her uniform was still on as she was wearing the same uniform skirt. the 5 minutes walk, i was trying to make small talk with her.

so we arrived, went to the basement of the izakaya and took our seats. ordered food and drinks. she had this cocktail mixture of shoju-kiwi juice and orange squash. throughout i was trying hard to get the conversation going. it was damn tough. so resorted to the tactic of asking her to teach me japanese. i will ask her the names of the food we are eating. then asked her about the differences between 'mo yi cho' and 'mo yi pai' (in restaurant ordering speak means 1 more, 1 more glass etc). after having downed almost 5-6 mugs of draft beer and i feel that we are comfortable, i decided to get naughty. i looked down the table to her legs and pretend to gasped pointing to her leg and said 'sugoi neh' (shiok). she laughed. then, 'i asked her what is 'mo yi kai' (pun for one more, or in sex speak one more cum shot). she laughed hard. sensing that the barrier is now open, i then asked her what is the meaning of 'iku' (pun and in sex speak means going to cum). all thanks to my watching of JAV i got the vocab right. i then pushed it further with all the JAV vocabs such as 'tekoki' (handjob), 'ikitai' (i want to cum), 'kakero' (face splash or COF). so we had a good laugh amongst ourselves.

decided the time is right to throw the bomb. i said to her 'tekoki, shakuhachi (BJ) ok?' (HJ, BJ ok?) at this moment, my heart was in my mouth. its either i will get a fucking slap from and she walks off or i will hit bingo. then she laughed out saying in a teasing manner 'tekoki shakuhachi honto desu ka?' (really want HJ and BJ?). what can i say man? i said 'honto desu neh' (yes). and she just kept repeating the question and me just keep saying yes. this went on for 3-4 times. i thought this girl really knows how to push off such proposition in a politically correct way. i was already getting a small hard on on the spot. then, she asked 'hoteru? (hotel). i said 'hai' (yes). once again heart in mouth, i was wondering what this game is leading us to. she then said 'hoteru tanoshi?' (hotel have fun and enjoy?), i said 'hai hai tanoshi desu. ok?' (yes fun. ok?). then she said OK! hoay! i then shouted out 'okanjo onegaishimasu' (bill please)! while waiting for the bill, what she did next caught me off guard. she used her heels and placed in on my cock and rubbed it a few times!! no one can see this as the iazakaya was quite dark. while doing this, she was saying to me 'ippai deta' (lots of cum) and 'shakuhachi' (BJ). and while doing and saying all these, she was giving me a CFM look with her tongue licking around her lips!. shit at this moment, i went full hard on. she sensed this and rub more against my prick.

christ! i think at that time i have hit the jackpot.

bill came, settled and we went out. 5 mins walk to my hotel.

end of part II........pls up my points if u enjoy this FR.