View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Please up me bro. I am innocent. I have to stop going to red houses for this 1 month plus then straight for the test. Doc prognosis on me is good cos I managed in the nick of time, went for the original hiv prepm and 99.9 chance will be prevented if g7 really has it. One good thing to share with all bros here is g7 has no g and c and s. Clear all samsters here doubton her. I now feel u guys have wronged her (her services is top notched. Thanks to the tio stds bros for all out of concern share the list. I all std no scare only scare hiv a death sentence with zg not giving any subdisy and those insurance we bought all void. FYI, you all go google around std self kit, it can be readily bought from those licensed registered clinics. Now thing has changed just like covid self test kit. Why so trouble send to lab to test that cost thousands. Many years ago when I still ns, I thought I have stds or hiv, I went google and went 1 clinic in bedok shi* I think, I went in told me all is anonymous. I ask everything will be how much e nurse assistant or the counter girl say don't kno2 depending on treatment so so I thought at most few hundreds ba since I see his medical cert only normal gp only if I not wrong and seeing gp at most 100 and for std maybe a but more at most 300but when I saw my lab result, got all my personal information and stupid me that time too scare, I still give my 11c to them and they jot down in the patient card n ask all my personal information not stated in the 11b. I never think then u say anymious why still need my info. The most worst thing is after taking out my blood and urine for testing and so I went to pay and I got a shock of my life, give me a bill costnore than 1 thousand plus n give me dunno what pills to ear on the spot n no have any pills to bring them eat for treatment as the doctor also don't know or can't find of any trace or symptoms of std or not based on his visual and touch check where he still have to take out his thick specular first. So you tell me if covid go lab test how long, 1 to 3 days wherelse if use self test kit how long ? Hope samsters here get the rational why I went for self test kit for all stds first (as I never have any discharge or peeing pain or fever like the infected samsters here have and if I have any 1 of these, then only I go my house gp see and take correct antibiotics. Hope this clarifies. Imagine I was ns and have to call my Sgt to borrow money to pay the clinic bill of 1000 thousands, can't exactly remember the amount but I remember never give me receipt.

Done, upped you