View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Bro in case Fei Ge used this to say you're spreading fake news, I just want to say that details of his rental car is correct except latest news is he return car and really unemployed. He better get back the same car or ppl will wonder why he so fucking free change car again. Confirm is rental. HAHAHA

COINCIDENTALLY, Max cheebye kia priest admitted before that he drives his friend's rental car to GL. Most stupid and shameless excuse I heard for driving a rental car - my friend car not mine. Hahaha. Friend rent a car to let him drive to GL. So fucking free to pick up and return his friend's rental car just to go GL. Never hear of taxi before. Fucking funny. I guess since now Fei Ge got no rental car to lend the SBF NO. 1 PROMOTER, he have to take bus to GL.

When I'm free I'll post about how Fei Ge's Syphilis and rawing of 1654A WLs led to their business to plummet until no customers or WLs want to go their house. All scared.
Wowowo .. .So damn interesting ... I love it, I simply love it man! Bring it on more! Bwahahaha ... Dig more ... The more your beloved buddy Joker88 and you writes, the more ridiculous and bull shit you clowns sound. It is merely a red-herring ... It does not impact me at all ... Sorry to say that ...

Now you address joker88 as bro, huh? You dun dare to grill him left and right anymore huh? You dun call him that Ah Pek where no L1606 WL wanna french kiss huh?

I could continue to fuck WLs in GL, FL or spa ... What can you do to me, Mr Pimp? I could still raw & french the WLs ... And, I could still post FR wherever I desire ... doesn't matter if anyone say I wrote fake FR. The facts can't lie ... LOLx ...

Your beloved buddy, Joker88 said I am a promoter of L1654A, but can I say he is a promoter of L2033? The moment when OKT Willie shifted to L2033, he helped OKT Willie to set up a new thread to specifically promote his WLs ... He has not written FR for sometime, all of a sudden, he opened a thread to discuss about Willie's and Gwee's WL ... He is confirmed a promoter of L2033 ... Bwahahaha ...

Be a caddy, MacDonald Crew or a cabby better than an illegal online pimp, do you not agree?

So you think you and your beloved buddy, Joker88 buggar could shame me in here? Try harder lah!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-05-2020 at 08:09 PM.