View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of
Re: How to have an Avatar

Apart from this method (which I think is easier), there are slightly more challenging methods.

The first one: Copy the image you want from wherever, save in your computer. Then use paint to open it...then from paint you can crop and resize your image using the crop tools. After which you can resize the canvas to the 65X65. Then there you have it..your own Avatar...

The second one: Scan the pictures directly from your scanner and resize it to 65X65 pixels. This in my opinion is easier if you want the quick and no frills way...

Many other methods...I think...but this is what i have done so far hope it helps...two Bahts worth of comments...

*You only live once - so just do it to the max* *Although you live once - you dun live only for a minute, you need to last a life time, so...wear condom*