View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
But Liverpool jersey is discouraged....Toffee thread leh....
ostracising me lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Latest News

Everton are ready to turn their attentions to Jason Koumas and Paul Scharner after Newcastle United became clear favourites to sign Joey Barton.

Though David Moyes has long been an admirer of the Manchester City midfielder, it appears that his pursuit will be a fruitless one as Newcastle are prepared to offer Barton a ‘double your money' deal.

Moyes, however, is determined to bolster Everton's midfield options during the summer and moves for both West Brom's Koumas and Wigan Athletic's Austrian international Scharner are being considered.

But while the respective merits of Koumas and Scharner continue to be discussed, it would be wrong to suggest that a move for either man is imminent; at the moment, Everton's pressing concern is to finalise a deal for Phil Jagielka.
seems like my championship manager strategy leh... buy those players from teams that have been relegated or failed to gain promotion. but have to say the players moyes r looking at have very good pedigree. scharner is a goal threat too.