Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dominto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
lifelong supporter of liverpool since 1977. will never support another club.

favourite players:

10. steve mcmahon (for his no nonsense playing style and his "i'm going to eat u for breakfast" demeanour)
9. ian rush (incomparable killer instinct who has a knack for scoring against everton!!!)
8. jan molby (my inspiration!!! elegant player although carrying so much weight)
7. alan hansen (never seen a better defender, comparable to franco baresi)
6. jaime redknapp (my ex watched liverpool games with me just so to catch glimpses of him )
5. steve nicol (original marauding roberto carlos with lungs of steel, his size 14 boots packs one of the most feared shots in the old division 1)
4. michael owen (would have loved him to partner peter crouch, should be a blast)
3. PETER crouch (my MU frens wee laughing at me when he wasnt scoring last season. they couldnt see his contribution, but what do they know about football when they only started supporting MU in the 90s?)
2. steven gerrard (part man, part machine. more machine than man. pride of liverpool, of everyone who supports liverpool, of football. he would walk straight into the world first XI. dont understand why frank lampard is preferred over him for england)
1. ROBBIE FOWLER - GOD, enuff said. best goal: when he left the then 1st choice right-back and even centreback, dear old gary neville, like a prostitute on the grass with the slightest of bumps, and proceeded to curl the ball over the seemingly unbeatable peter schemichel (wrong spelling) from the left side of the penalty box with his right foot,his weaker foot.

when is the gathering? newbie can join? by the way, anyone knows where to get the DVD for the champions league triumph in 2005?
Bro AXL,

There's a shop on the 2nd floor in Peninsula Shopping Centre selling the original DVD. Sorry but i dun have the name of the shop. but it's very near the escalator

Cheers