View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

As per requested by bro pearl, just a short briefing on my virgin yangon encounters, frankly, it was entirely different ball game as compare to thaiand and china, but thing i love are the demure ladies, they are really shy and they have great ass, i mean really great ass for doggie, hehehehe.

1st night was at JJ's, frankly speaking stocks wasnt wat i expected but waitress are great in service and really does her best to introduce the best for u, i was super duper lucky as i told her my eyesights are super high, and i will only wan the best, and from my myanmar fren psychoism, she quickly brought in a pure myanmar chinese imediately she steps in to work, i was astonished as she look completely singaporean, hehehe, white smooth skin, speaks wonderful mandarin, this is really unbelieveable.

as for action, all i can say the whole night is like the kind of encounter during my teenage years, frenching the whole night, me showering her whole silky body with my saliva, and of cos squirsm that builds thruout the night.i wouldnt say its a wild sexxion, shes damn shy and basically i am guiding her along and gfe is tremendous. i would give her a 9/10 for companionships.

2nd night was only drinking sexxion at my hotel basement(music house park royal), chicks ther are rubbing us all over the face but we just ouldnt bring ourself to f wif thiskind of qualities, basically many 5s,6s looks. to conclude this adventure, JJ is stil the spot i prefer and hopefully i willl see my demure chinese soon, hehehe, tq for bros who have provide valuable infos here, hope mine helps too, cheerssssssss