Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Today morning first time visit this ML and the feeling like know each other very long time.
She ask me to stand after bath, she help me to dry up and after that she start to lick me from leg to my little brother, bbbj until I ask her to stop, she than ask to lay down on the bed, start to lick me from behind, my whole back body , ears and ass. Later ask me do a dog style and lick my ass and bbbj my little brother. Wah cannot tahan and ask her stop, I ask her to lay down on the bed and is my time to lick her, suck her nipples and lick her neck and she moaning, and my little brother just go into her cave in raw, don't why she didn't stop me and I pump slowly and I ask her softly can I shoot inside? She replied can't lah, so, I still pump slowly and pull out ( respect her) she than put on CD on my brother, this time I pump harder and she moan loud later I finished in few minutes. She tell me do not share her contact to anyone for been raw with me. And she only charge me 2B 2R. Sorry to all brother, I only can share the true story and can't share her contact.