Thread: MCO sexcapade
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong4lyfe View Post
Today got really horny, so I went to check on a few website. Saw a few girls back to work already at one of my favorite go to area. Quickly hit up the agent and booked a Vietnam girl named is Stella, aged 26 years old.

Arrived the place on time, messaged the agent and he send me the room number. I quickly go up and knock on the door. A lady roughly 160cm with quite nice body greeted me. We went for a shower, and I kissed her while she was washing me and my tool. She was a bit shy.

After the shower, I went to lie down to wait for her services. She will licks the ear, down towards the neck, then slowly moving on to both the nipples. She would do it really gently down to my balls and subsequently my tool. Not the best bj I've gotten, but it was nice nonetheless.

After a good 5 minutes long of bj, almost buaytahan liao. She asked whether wanna proceed to fuck. I said yes and she capped me. Before going to fuck, I asked her to lay on the bed facing down and let me eat her pussy. While doing so, I ripped open the cap. Her pussy doesn't smell or taste, really nice and clean. While getting eaten out, she lets out some really lewd and horny moans.

After a few long slurps on her pussy, she also can't take it anymore and stops me from continuing, asking for my tool to go in already. Gave her a doggy fuck first, then move on to flatiron fuck position, and finally flip her over to missionary. Each position change, I would fuck her harder, deeper, and faster. She would moans with really lewd tone.

I could feel that I'm on the edge already feeling her raw and wet pussy rubbing my tool. So I lean forward and hug her while in missionary position. She did the same and gave my neck some kiss, and ear licking with a few soft lewd moans. I blew my loads deep inside her as we're hugging each other tightly. I gave a few more finishing in and out pumps while I'm still ejaculating inside her.

Then I slowly pull out and she saw a ripped cd and gasp. So I acted not knowing what just happened and was surprised. She checked her wet pussy and found my cums dripping out from her love hole. She then asked to go shower. Proceeded to pay her after the shower and dress up. Overall, I'm satisfied getting to release all the seeds to impregnate another lady today.
Wa bro intro your websites please