Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L8h45

I dislike sharing FR on forum because this means long queuing time the next time I visit my favorite ladies. However, I think positive FRs help raise the service standards of the whole brothel industry in geylang because those houses/girls giving below-par service standards will envy the big profits reaped by good-service ones. And then, they will feel the competitiveness to perform better.

Anyway, here is positive FR for L8H45G93.
I forgotten her name already but the experience was terrific.

When I entered H45, I was undecided between two ladies. The manager noticed I was unsure so he pointed to G93 saying that her service is better. Oh well, then I followed the manager's advice.

G93 looks SYT and resembles those bubbly poly girl active in sport. Face is 7/10. Body is not slim but no fat also, quite balance. Skin is not tanned, more on the fair side. She was very friendly and making jokes. It was cheerful sex. Haha
Lots of GFE with all the many tight hugs and kisses (but no french). It was machiam she wants to own my body. Catbath and CBJ are good. FJ is lovely as well with the natural moans. After i cum, we still hug and chit chat together.

When I wanted to RTF her on another day, she was taken by another customer. I waited for 30mins in queue but this customer extended. Well, his session must be satisfying enough for him to extend.
And so I selected another babe ... to be continued with next FR