View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I have an ex colleague. She is married but she was in love with me. I felt the same way too. We got close over few months. We exchanged daily texts with flirts and affection. However, we have not gotten physical. 

Last week, she told me she want to stop all this as she does not want me to get hurt since she cant give me anything. I understand where she is coming from. But I was upset she deleted me from her FB list. She said its not necessary as FB is a crazy place. As long as we are still keeping in touch. 

We still texting and keeping in touch. However Im still upset. I know social media isn’t important but I wish she can tell me more details on why she deleted me. I wouldn't mind she doing that if she had told me in advance. 

any advice guys?
It's good sign she wants to pursue a relationship that's not meant to be seen.
It's time to escalate.